Скоро! [Валяние] Корзина (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD

SHAREWOOD

Редактор

[Felting] Basket (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]​

English tutorial!

This comprehensive video guide teaches you how to create a tall felted basket with handles. The tutorial is in English.
You can follow the instructions to make a basket identical to mine (see photos 2-5) or adjust the size based on your needs. I demonstrate how to take measurements and fabricate a pattern, considering the wool's shrinkage factor, using a shaping block. Alternatively, you can utilize various household items like a jar, a thermos, or a flower pot instead of the shaping block. You can use this same item for molding the basket in the final step. It's also possible to felt and shape the basket without a shaping block.
The tutorial includes two videos: a primary one and a shorter supplemental one.
The main video lasts for 1 hour 26 minutes (3.62 GB).
The extra video runs for 10 minutes (439 MB).
Once purchased, you will receive a PDF file containing a link. By following this link, you can view and download the video guide.

Spoiler: Original
This is a detailed video tutorial on how to make a felting high basket with handles.
Tutorial in English.
You can make a basket just like mine (2-5 photos) or a different size. Using a forming block as an example, I show how to take measurements and build a template taking into account the shrinkage coefficient of wool. Instead of a forming block, you can use any other item: a jar, thermos or flower pot. You can use the same item to form a basket at the final step. The basket can be felted and shaped without using a forming block.
The tutorial contains two videos: the main one and a short additional one.
Main video : length video 1 h 26 min (3,62 Gb).
Additional video : length video 10 min (439 Mb).
* After purchase, you will receive 1 PDF file with a link. By clicking on the links you can watch and download the video tutorial.

Price: $16
Hidden link

Материал «[Валяние] Корзина (eng) [Yuliya Kosata]», возможно, скоро появится на SHAREWOOD.
Воспользуйтесь поиском, может быть, он уже опубликован.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Последние темы автора

SHAREWOOD
Ответы
Просмотры
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD
Ответы
Просмотры
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD
SHAREWOOD